Please find in annexe :
- schedule of the show
- the program (please note that Class F - 7y old has been moved from Saturday to Sunday)
We are very lucky that the Professional Sport (see Annexe) can continue even with the necessary restrictions:
- Keep distance - wash your hands - monthmask are standards
- NO PUBLIC - 2 bracelets per rider (rider and groom)
For riders with more then 3 horses , an extra bracelet can be foreseen for an extra helper.
- NO CATERING
A drink-automat is installed and take away is possible at the snack bar BUT nobody can eat or drink on the showground (not indoor, not outdoor). Everything MUST be used in the lorries or cars! (Take away menu in annexe)
- PARTY - GATHERING - ASSEMBLY is forbidden on the showground or in the lorries. Infringement has only one consequence: LEAVING THE SHOWGROUND IMMEDIATELY.
- Riders and/or grooms are not allowed to stay around the arena. Grooms can watch their own horses but nobody can stay in the indoor accomodation if not necessary.
We kindly ask you to respect all these rules for your and our safety but also in favour of the sport.
For you family, owners, trainers etc. we have live streaming on CLIP MY HORSE
We really hope that you understand how important these rules are.
Thanks for your help.
The Organising Committee
ps: If you have planned to start during the Xmas Tour in Lier, do not hesitate to make you entries trough yur NF because we have a lot of reservations